Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is your original production and does not duplicate any previously published, including your work.
- The manuscript was only submitted to Herança, and is not under peer review, in the process of publication, or published in another journal.
- The files for submission are in Microsoft Word format and do not exceed 2MB.
- The text follows the style standards (see Template) and bibliographic requirements (APA Standards 7th ed. (preliminary)) described in Guidelines for Authors.
- The manuscript does not contain abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent or illegal elements.
- All authors of the manuscript are identified on the submission platform.
- The Identification Form was submitted, identifying all the authors, affiliations and contacts. If applicable, indicate the special number to which the article is submitted.
- ATTENTION: Failure to follow these instructions may be a reason for rejection of the manuscript.
- I became aware of the existence of publication charges, after acceptance of the article, which I declare to accept..